Monday, August 30, 2010

It was more than just a party for me.




This last weekend we hosted a baby shower for some friends. I had a blast planning and preparing for the party. Through it all I realized how much I miss the sense of accomplishment that I get after completing a project. I love being a stay at home mom and I'm learning to see the little accomplishments she and I make every day. Like the sweet spirit that is developing inside her or the small ways she is learning to obey. I love this job of being her mom and I wouldn't trade it for anything!! Okay, on to the party pictures.

--BEWARE, there are a lot of pictures :) --

---

B is for BENNETT!


The guests signed a soccer ball as the sign-in sheet. And the party favors were 'Toilet Targets'.



The Hostess

---

All the food & drinks were labelled "B is for _____ " in honor of baby Bennett.




2 comments: